Progressive Behaviour Solutions supports families, agencies, and individuals with:
Progressive Behaviour Solutions is a behaviour consultation service for children, adolescents, and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or other developmental disabilities.
We serve the Greater Toronto Area, including the City of Toronto and the Regions of Durham, York, Peel and Halton. All consultation is conveniently provided to you within your home.
- Children, adolescents, and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), mental health concerns and/or other developmental disabilities such as Down Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD), Cerebral Palsy (CP) or Intellectual Disability (ID), who demonstrate significant challenging behaviours
- Children with ASD who would benefit from Intensive Behavioural Intervention (IBI)
- Families needing support with their child’s challenging behaviours, toilet training, sleep problems, and/or general skill development.
All assessments and programming are clinically overseen by a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA).
Our process can be summed up in three words:
Collaborate. Change. Celebrate.
We work collaboratively with the teams that we support from our initial assessment to program implementation. We strive to change behaviour by decreasing challenging behaviour, while increasing more desirable behaviours, and aiding the development of functional skills. We seek to empower parents and caregivers to feel confident in how they interact with their child or those whom they support. Lastly, we celebrate all successes no matter how big or small.
- Assess why the individual is engaging in challenging behaviour or not demonstrating a particular skill
- Develop behaviour support plans, which will aim to decrease challenging behaviour, enhance functional replacement skill(s), and ultimately improve quality of life
- Assess and develop programming for children with ASD enrolled in our IBI program