Supervision provided by Brooke Myers, MA, BCBA, will help you meet this experience requirement by working on developing your behaviour analytic skills related to the BACB fifth edition task list and current best practices in the field of applied behaviour analysis and positive behaviour support. Brooke has been providing BCBA supervision for over 10 years. As outlined on the BACB website, supervision will include:
- Development of performance expectations
- Observation, behavioral skills training, and delivery of performance feedback
- Modeling technical, professional, and ethical behavior
- Guiding behavioral case conceptualization, problem-solving, and decision-making repertoires
- Review of written materials (e.g., behavior programs, data sheets, reports)
- Oversight and evaluation of the effects of behavioral service delivery
- Ongoing evaluation of the effects of supervision
Supervision will be provided on a schedule that meets the BACB requirement for your intended designation.
If you are seeking a supervisor for your BCBA supervised independent fieldwork, then we can help!
We provide supervision to those who are working in the field of ABA and do not have access to a BCBA supervisor at their place of employment. Occasionally we also offer paid part-time placement positions within our company to gain the necessary experience and supervision to meet the BACB independent fieldwork requirements.
- Be in the second year of their BCBA coursework
- Have completed the Experience and Supervision Standards Module through the BACB website
- Be working a minimum of 10 hours per week in the field of ABA
During BCBA supervision we will focus on developing your behaviour analytic skills related to the BACB fifth edition task list and current best practices in the field.
Contact us today to find out more about how to obtain BCBA supervision from us.