Supervision provided by Brooke Myers, MA, BCBA, will help you meet this experience requirement by working on developing your behaviour analytic skills related to the BACB Forth Edition Task List and current best practices in the field of applied behaviour analysis and positive behaviour support. As outlined on the BACB website, supervision will include:
- Development of performance expectations
- Observation, behavioral skills training, and delivery of performance feedback
- Modeling technical, professional, and ethical behavior
- Guiding behavioral case conceptualization, problem-solving, and decision-making repertoires
- Review of written materials (e.g., behavior programs, data sheets, reports)
- Oversight and evaluation of the effects of behavioral service delivery
- Ongoing evaluation of the effects of supervision
Supervision will be provided at least once every 2 weeks, subject to supervisor and supervisee availability, for 5% of the supervisee’s total hours of independent fieldwork during that time period. This equates to 1 hour supervision if working the minimum required 10 hours of fieldwork per week or 3 hours of supervision if working the maximum required total of 30 hours per week. Supervision hours can be counted towards the total number of Independent Fieldwork hours.
If you are seeking a supervisor for your BCBA supervised independent fieldwork, then we can help!
We provide supervision to those who are working in the field of ABA and do not have access to a BCBA supervisor at their place of employment.
Those seeking BCBA supervision must:
- Be in the second year of their BCBA coursework
- Have completed the Experience and Supervision Standards Module through the BACB website
- Be working a minimum of 10 hours per week in the field of ABA
During BCBA supervision we will focus on developing your behaviour analytic skills related to the BACB Forth Edition Task List and current best practices in the field.
Contact us today to find out more about how to obtain BCBA supervision from us.